The Guardian Alert 911 is the world’s first personal emergency response system (PERS) that contains two-way voice communication in the pendant. By pressing a single button, the Guardian Alert 911 automatically dials local emergency 911 dispatch. The user will be able to communicate directly to the emergency operator through the pendant.
There are no monthly fees associated with the Guardian Alert 911. Once the unit is plugged into a power outlet and a working telephone line it is ready to use. The medical pendant operates off of a battery for up to one year of stand-by time. The medical pendant has extended range allowing coverage in the home and into the surrounding yard.
Includes: Base station, Pendant and Lanyard, Pendant Battery, Power Adapter, Phone Cord Splitter, Phone Cord, and Screwdriver
- Two-way voice communication in cordless pendant
- Water resistant pendant
- Pendant is powered by included AAA Alkaline battery
- System test and battery test functions
- Audible confirmations through pendant during dialing, shutdown, and system tests
- Auto standby after 4 minutes of inactivity
- Operating Frequency: 900 MHz Spread Spectrum
- Range: 600ft (183m) line of site
- Battery Life: 1 year standby or 30 minutes talk time
- Compatible with any standard landline and most VoIP
- FCC and DOC approve.
- Factory is ISO 9001 approved