Raizer II is easily assembled under a fallen person, and the lifting process is swiftly initiated by a push of a button on the remote control or the control panel on the side of the seat. This means that the assistant does not have to carry out a lift and is exposed to no strain on the back or shoulders as you may experience with other appliances. A person working alone can easily manage the Raizer II and assist the fallen person.
The Raizer II can be used in home care, in institutions, for rescue services and other services requiring a lifting aid and transfer of persons with limited mobility.
Raizer II is fitted with safety belts that are to be attached to both backrests to make sure that the fallen person feels secure and comfortable during the lifting process. It is possible to attach additional safety belts on the backrests of Raizer II. Thus, the torso of the fallen person can be secured in several positions for increased comfort.
Exclusive and easy-to-clean design
Raizer II offers an exclusive and user-friendly design with intuitive sound and light indicators making it easy to quickly assemble the Raizer II at any location. The two backrests are alike, and the four identical legs can be swiftly fitted in any sequence thus making the Raizer II quick and easy to assemble under the fallen person.
All surfaces of Raizer II have been developed to be easy to clean as regards choice of materials and surface structure, and the surfaces of Raizer II may also be disinfected.
- Mobile auxiliary aid to lift a fallen person
- Comfortable and secure for the fallen person
- Lifts up to 150 kg/330.7lbs
- Easily assembled in just a few minutes
- 2 identical backrests and 4 identical legs make assembly easy
- No physical strain for the helper
- The fallen person and the helper can both feel safe
- Improved cleanability: Can be disinfected
- Battery indicator on control panel
- Intuitive sound and light indicator for smooth assembly
- Easy transportation in two bags
- Alert on control panel for service inspection
- Battery capacity: Approx. 80 lifts per charge
- Seat dimensions: 27" x 10.1" x 7.5"